Engaged Search is most commonly used for mid-level positions, when a client needs to fill a position as quickly as possible, or when there is a limited number of suitable candidates. An upfront, non-refundable engagement fee allows us to dedicate substantial resources to this search.
- Urgent Hires
- Mid-Level Positions
- Limited Number of Suitable Candidates
- Large Volume of Hires
A Hybrid between Contingency Search and Retained Search
- Exclusive search assignment, given to just one recruiting agency.
- Fee is a percentage based on candidate’s annual compensation.
- Upfront, non-refundable engagement fee required to start the search. Remainder of the fee due upon successful placement.
- Choose from a number of pre-screened and pre-qualified candidates.
|Retained / Executive Search
|Engaged / Exclusive Search
|Partnership with client
|No commitment on either side
|Entry- to mid-level positions
Salary: Up to $75K
|Motivation / Target
Group (active vs. passive candidates)
|Motivated to find
the best candidate.
Focus on passive
active and passive
|• Active job seekers
• Bulk Hiring
• Quantity and speed
more important than quality
|Relationship / Agency Exclusivity
entrusted to just one
|Exclusive search, entrusted to just one recruiting agency.
|Exclusive (one agency)
or non-exclusive (multiple agencies).
|Paid on Retainer
|Partial upfront payment, remainder upon placement
contingent on placement
|For more details please visit our Services page.